13/20-26 Arana Close, BangorSold
- Property ID: 61857980
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
Over 55's Downsizers Delight!
This one bedroom apartment is set in a leafy and private cul-de-sac in sort after over 55's complex, perfect for the downsizer.
The complex enjoys superb bush vistas, views to Woronora Bridge, easy lift access and communal facilities including resort style pool & spa, games room, gym, library, communal entertaining with access to commercial style kitchen.
-Spacious master suite with Walk in Robe, direct balcony access and convenient two way access to master bathroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen with eat in breakfast bar enjoying pleasant pool and spa views
- Combined Lounge/dining area flows effortlessly to the private entertainer's balcony encompassing bush views
- Updated carpet, paint and blinds throughout with internal laundry
- Secure block with Intercom and lift access to apartment level, communal storage available on request
- Ample off street parking for residents and guests
- Just minutes to Bangor Centre, Club Central Menai, Menai Marketplace, Local bus transport to Westfield's Miranda Fair
Dear Vanessa & Sue Thanks so much for all your help and advice to sell our place in a short time & great price. You both communicated what we should expect to put our minds at ease knowing we had the best team to sell our place, Thanks again Dave & Elyse - Helensburgh
- David & Elyse
Hi Vanessa and Sue, Thank you so much for the efficient and friendly manner in which you conducted the sale of our property. We could not believe how quickly it all happened! The guys in the business can take a bow to you ladies. Everything was conducted in a manner of which you can be justifiably proud. As far as we are concerned, you have achieved 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you once again for your sterling efforts. Cheers Irene and Brian Myers - Gymea Bay
- Brian & Irene Myers
I can't thank Vanessa White Real Estate enough for the lovely acceptance and help I received with each of my enquiries regarding the purchase of my new property and believe me there were plenty. Moving out of my family home was a big enough task on its own. But with Vanessa's kindness and understanding of the situation, all went well with my purchase. Even with a couple of hiccups thrown in re. finances/solicitors etc. Vanessa still helped me along the way and kept me on a sane path. Many thanks to you and your team Vanessa, for making it possible for my family and myself to start fresh in our lovely new home. Without a doubt I would recommend you to anyone wishing to purchase a property. Kirrawee