16 Macquarie Street, GymeaFOR SALE Forthcoming Auction if Not Sold Prior
- Property ID: 61884470
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 600.7 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Attention: Developers, Home Buyers, Investors!
Welcome to this picture perfect versatile single-level 5 bedroom home with endless options for entertaining and relaxed family living. This home is guaranteed to tick all the boxes on your wish list complete with white picket fencing, you'll love calling this idyllic family oasis home!
- Spacious entertainer's open plan eat- in kitchen with breakfast bar, s/s appliances with an abundance of natural light and plenty of room for family dining and informal lounge
- Open plan living area with r/c air conditioning and stacker doors ensuring seamless indoor outdoor entertaining
- Master suite with W.I Robe, ensuite & r/c air conditioning
- Modernised main bathroom with spa bath
- Generous 2nd bedroom with B.I Robes, would suit teenagers, guests or home office
- 3 bedrooms with B.I Robes and 2 with r/c air.
- Separate Laundry with 3rd toilet serving pool area and outdoor shower
- Low maintenance landscaped back yard with sparkling In-ground pool perfect for alfresco entertaining, fully fenced for kids and pets.
- L.U Garage with carport plus off-street parking
- Land Size 600.7 sqm, Frontage 18.29 x 32 .92 would suit future extensions or Duplex STCA
- Located in a sort after tranquil neighbourhood a short stroll to local schools, shops, parks, sporting fields, bus transport & Westfield Miranda
Dear Vanessa & Sue Thanks so much for all your help and advice to sell our place in a short time & great price. You both communicated what we should expect to put our minds at ease knowing we had the best team to sell our place, Thanks again Dave & Elyse - Helensburgh
- David & Elyse
Hi Vanessa and Sue, Thank you so much for the efficient and friendly manner in which you conducted the sale of our property. We could not believe how quickly it all happened! The guys in the business can take a bow to you ladies. Everything was conducted in a manner of which you can be justifiably proud. As far as we are concerned, you have achieved 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you once again for your sterling efforts. Cheers Irene and Brian Myers - Gymea Bay
- Brian & Irene Myers
I can't thank Vanessa White Real Estate enough for the lovely acceptance and help I received with each of my enquiries regarding the purchase of my new property and believe me there were plenty. Moving out of my family home was a big enough task on its own. But with Vanessa's kindness and understanding of the situation, all went well with my purchase. Even with a couple of hiccups thrown in re. finances/solicitors etc. Vanessa still helped me along the way and kept me on a sane path. Many thanks to you and your team Vanessa, for making it possible for my family and myself to start fresh in our lovely new home. Without a doubt I would recommend you to anyone wishing to purchase a property. Kirrawee