41 Bath Road, KirraweeSold
- Property ID: 61441150
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: TOWNHOUSES
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
RESORT STYLE LIVING
Perfect for Upsizes, Downsizers, Investors and 1st Home Buyers this spacious full brick 3 bedroom townhouse has got the lot with plenty of indoor and outdoor living ideal for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
* Light Filled spacious open plan Living and Dining Areas with R/C Air Cond
* Functional Neat & Tidy Kitchen
* Sundrenched Private Large courtyard perfect for Alfresco Entertaining
* Three spacious bedrooms all with Mirror B.I Robes
* Stunning Master Bedroom with Ensuite
* Large main bathroom with separate full size bath
* Downstairs powder room 3rd w/c
* Internal Laundry & Extra storage under stairs
* Tandem double lock-up garage.
* Rare rear position in the complex, offering only one common wall.
* Pool, Spa, Gym and Tennis Courts within the complex
* Pet Friendly Complex - Don't miss this opportunity!
Strata: $800.68 per quarter approximately.
Council: $236.70 per quarter approximately.
Water: $201.10 per quarter approximately.
Dear Vanessa & Sue Thanks so much for all your help and advice to sell our place in a short time & great price. You both communicated what we should expect to put our minds at ease knowing we had the best team to sell our place, Thanks again Dave & Elyse - Helensburgh
- David & Elyse
Hi Vanessa and Sue, Thank you so much for the efficient and friendly manner in which you conducted the sale of our property. We could not believe how quickly it all happened! The guys in the business can take a bow to you ladies. Everything was conducted in a manner of which you can be justifiably proud. As far as we are concerned, you have achieved 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you once again for your sterling efforts. Cheers Irene and Brian Myers - Gymea Bay
- Brian & Irene Myers
I can't thank Vanessa White Real Estate enough for the lovely acceptance and help I received with each of my enquiries regarding the purchase of my new property and believe me there were plenty. Moving out of my family home was a big enough task on its own. But with Vanessa's kindness and understanding of the situation, all went well with my purchase. Even with a couple of hiccups thrown in re. finances/solicitors etc. Vanessa still helped me along the way and kept me on a sane path. Many thanks to you and your team Vanessa, for making it possible for my family and myself to start fresh in our lovely new home. Without a doubt I would recommend you to anyone wishing to purchase a property. Kirrawee